Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well I Just Can't Believe This


I won! And even if I can't, you'd better believe it!

Somehow I've managed to drag myself across the finish line. I wrote over 50,000 words in my story in the month of November (oh and just a side note for those of you who are curious, my story's not even half over). I'm not sure how it happened (considering the fact that I didn't even have 40k yet on the morning of day 29). But I'm thankful it did. And it feels so GOOD! I feel like a giant load has been lifted off my shoulders. It is really quite spectacular. Now I can finally get back to my normal life. My friends, my family, my schoolwork, my chores, my life... If you asked me to do something sometime in the past month and I still haven't done it... you'd better ask me again. Chances are whatever it is, no matter how big or small, has probably slipped my mind.

Thank you so much to everyone who encouraged me, and word warred with me. You don't know just how much you all mean to me. *hugs* I love you guys!

9 comments:

Horseygirl said...

Yea! You go girl!;) great job, I knew you could do it! see you tommorrow!:)

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Aw Bryce I am so happy for you and proud of you! It's an amazing accomplishment for sure. I was thinking about you last night, I'm glad you've survived. =-) See you tomorrow!

~Prism~ said...

Congratulations, twin! *cheers*

Bryce said...

Thank you all so much! *hugs* I couldn't have done it without all of your support. :)

Amber and Robin- See you both tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I'm (almost - April) fifteen, christian, and have won contests in writing, too!!! Hey, I"ll follow you! hope you follow me.

Bryce said...

Hey! It's so nice to meet you. :) This blog is only for November, if you want to check out my day to day blog it's located here: www.atwinforgod.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is very exciting! :D

Kendra Logan said...

Congratulations!

~Kendra