Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nano Day 6

I know I haven't posted over the past few days. I've been busy doing a lot of things... or should I say pretending to do a lot of things while really doing nothing? Least of all writing... As you can see from my word count I'm in sad shape. But I'm trying! And hopefully soon I'll be completely caught up. Please, if you're reading this start bugging me! I know a lot of you have ways to contact me, some probably even know where I live, and if all else fails try a comment on this post. I could use all of the pokes I can get! Trust me on this one... Well I'd better go to bed. I want to be an early riser tomorrow so I can conquer my writing day before it gets to far a head of me... Fat chance, right?

1 comment:

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

*pokes* BRYCEEEE
Time to get awritin' :D