Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bad Me!

I know I haven't given you guys another excerpt and I know I haven't been posting at all! So just sue me! :) You may think this is all very bad but I have worse news. I haven't been writing! The word count you see on my widget is not right. I have more words then that but I am still VERY far behind. Now you may think that is simply terrible but I have worse news. I wont have time to write anything else until Sunday because my mom signed me up for a speech conference that lasts all day! (I'm not kidding! It's from 8:45am to 9:00pm!) One last piece of bad news. THERE WILL BE NO STORY EXCERPT UNTIL SUNDAY OR MONDAY! *dodges rotten veggies as she screams* Blame my mother!!! (I still love you mom). Well I must go and finish the homework for the lovely conference. Bye. I hope you guys will still speak to me. :) Bye.

No comments: