Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Goodnews, bad news, Thanksgiving, and pictures!






Good news and bad news. The good news, my word count is coming along! The bad news is I have decided not to change my word count widget so you can't tease me about my still being behind! Sorry.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!! I love Thanksgiving! Who else has their favorite Thanksgiving food as stuffing/dressing? *sees her hand is the only one raised* Come on people get some taste!

This is really random but......Who else likes to take lots of pictures but doesn't have a digital camera so tries their best not to take a lot at one time because of lack of money and the cost of film??? Anyone besides me??? Did anyone even understand that sentence?..........I'll take that as a no. Well I'm going to post just a few of Lyndsey and my pics! They are above!

Now I am going to write.......................


No comments: