Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 8!!!

Yikes! It is day 8 already! I am still behind on my word count *ducks all rotten vegetables thrown at her*. I know I should by worried, ashamed, blah blah blah! :) It may seem like I am taking this a bit to lightly but I'm not! My mom is about to be driven crazy by my worry over getting to far behind on my word count and my apparent need to be on the computer all the time! (I can't write freehand! My thoughts just don't.....flow!) I am the worlds largest procrastinator and so instead of doing my school and writing I am doing...... other stuff! (I'm bad and I know it!) :) It seems like I am in the middle of some of that "other stuff" right now so *hides from rotten veggie throwers* I'd better run!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm laughing just imagining you so worried about writing :)and driving your mom CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
RELAX!!!!!!!!You are doing a wonderful job. Is 1:56A.m and that's the only time i have to read your blog. I'.m working as crazy. Hope to see you soon, November is almost over and Christmas is almost there. Love
Mariana